Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Book Review: Blessings for the Evening by Susie Larson


*I received this book via Bethany House for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.




Blessings for the Evening
Finding Peace in God's Presence
by:  Susie Larson


About the Book:
Be Blessed TonightFeel the concerns of your day fade away through the reassuring promises of God. These blessings offer refreshment to your soul and a biblical perspective to your thoughts.

Borne from Susie Larson's own bouts with nighttime worries, each blessing and related Scripture is a daily, soothing reminder of God's love and mercy.

"May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace."

My Review:
I love this book and it is now my new bedside table book!  It may very well be under some of my loved ones trees this year as well.  This is a beautifully thought out book that is the perfect way to end the day!
This book is full of vivid photos that invoke a feeling of calmness.  

I just couldn't help but take a pic of my favorite pages.  What an image to go to sleep to and to wake up to!  This is just one of the 90+ amazing scenes that you will find in this book.  Even one is bright and bold and beautiful.  I love the idea of this book and I love the idea of giving this book as a gift!  
Each night you get a blessing to read and Scripture that relates to the blessing and they are indeed soothing, everlasting reminders of God's never ending love for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...