Sunday, July 28, 2013

Product Review: Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream} Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 via @InfluensterVox

*I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of testing, however all opinions are my own.


Check it Out!  Not too long ago I told ya'll about my Sunkissed VoxBox that I got via Influenster, you can GO HERE and check it out.  I absolutely love being an Influenster member and getting in on some really fabulous products.  Although I have used Olay before and have used their CC Cream most recently, I have never used moisturizer.  
As someone who has mostly had pretty oily skin, I have never been much of a moisturizer user, but as I get older, my skin seems to be drying out more and more, so when I got the chance to try this Olay Fresh Effects moisturizer, I was a little excited!  The only problem was the shade I got was Fair/Light and that is too light for me.  I have more of a light/medium shade, but I discovered that it is my daughters shade so she has been using it.


This is a very light and airy product that once put on, you forget about it.  I really love that it has the SPF of 15 and that it refreshes dull skin for a flawless look. With 24 hour hydration, this product is perfect for everyday summer use.  I can't wait to get a hold of some in my shade and it is really gonna come in handy on vacation.
Olay Fresh Effects offers six benefits in one easy step.  That in itself makes it worth the $12.99 retail price.  You can go to www.olayfresheffects.com to get more info and to get yourself some!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...