Monday, July 15, 2013

Product Review: Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics via @Influenster

*I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of testing, however all opinions are my own.




Check it Out!  About 9 months ago, I made a decision to cut about 20 inches of hair and donated it to Locks for Love in honor of my husband and his battle with cancer.  Now my hair grows pretty fast and it's already back down past my shoulders.  Since the fire, I haven't had many hair accessories, just the basics, so I was super excited to get these new Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics in my SunKissed Voxbox that I got via Influenster!  
I know these don't look like typical hair bands, and they are actually better than typical hair bands if you ask me. They look better and they actually hold my hair better.   


I love the colors that are available and I really like wearing 2 different colors together!  At the length my hair is now, I am back to ponytails at bedtime, because I get sweaty with it down, and these are comfortable and reliable and I can't wait to go pick up some more colors of these ouchless ribbon elastics.

 

When they aren't in my hair, you can usually find a few of these bands around my wrist.  Always ready when I need it!  
Thanks Goody's and Influenster!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...