Thursday, July 11, 2013

@BoyMeetsGirlUSA How I would #MakeItPersonal

*I received a product compliments of Boy Meets Girl USA via The Blogger Connection for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own. 


Check it Out! If you know me, then you know I like giving personalized gifts and I am always searching for unique ways to get and give those gifts.  I have just recently been introduced to designer Stacy Igel's signature logo collection via The Blogger Connection and excited that I have found a new really awesome gift idea!  
What's better than something personalized just for you?  And what could be sweeter than capturing the spark between a boy and a girl with a vintage cameo?  Well that is just what you get at Boy Meets Girl USA.   Perfect for weddings and anniversaries, these adorable and cozy fashion items can be personalized by you for any occasion.   
With my 24th Wedding anniversary coming up this September, this Old School Coco Hoodie would be perfect with mine and my husbands names.  He would love it and probably make me wear it everyday.  He is that kind of guy, sentimental about anything that has to do with our marriage.  24 years and 3 fabulous kids, we have made it through fire and storms (literally) to still be standing strong all these years later.  Now that deserves a hoodie, wouldn't you say??


I absolutely love that these adorable yet edgy designs can be personalized many different ways.  Know someone with a house divided?  Falcons vs Jets, Georgia vs Florida or whoever the faves are, this is a great gift idea.  Even if your single and loving it,  Me & TBD!  Whatever you want and orders are shipped within 2 - 3 weeks.
Seen in fashion magazines and worn by celebrities, you can now get your own at boymeetsgirlusa.com and check them out on Twitter as well.



1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...