Monday, June 24, 2013

Product Review: The First @Target Beauty Box via @TargetStyle


Check it Out!  Last month Target offered their first Beauty Box at an awesome price of only $5, so of course I had to get one!  Although there was a limited supply, I was able to snag one and I really loved that the price was indeed $5 just like advertised, that included shipping!  It took about 3 - 4 weeks but it finally came the other day!  
Here is what came inside:


A $3 off the purchase of $15 or more in Target Beauty products coupon.  
This would have come in handy except it had an expiration date of 6/22/13, which is just the oddest thing!  I just got the box and the coupon is no good.  

Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack
Razors are always needed in this house and I personally like Gillette products. This Venus & Olay Razor is awesome too.  I like 5 blades and I like pink and sugarberry!  It retails for around $9 alone at Target.  This by itself makes the box worth my $5! 


Fekkai Glossing Cream 2 0z tube.  
This hair cream adds shine and helps to eliminate frizz.  Haven't tried it yet, but I do love Fekkai products so it should be good stuff. 


La Rouche-Possay Effaclar Duo sample packet. 
Previously only available through dermatologist, this acne treatment is clinically tested to bring high efficacy with high tolerance and is now available at Target.  
I haven't tried this yet.  Not really sure how effective a one use treatment will be, but I will give it a try.



L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream.  
An all in one skin B.B. Cream that hydrates, primes, perfects and corrects.  
I have used this before and really like it, so does my daughter.


Sally Hensen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips.
Easily add pizzazz to your manicure with strips in multiple print and pattern options.
I have used this product before as well and really like the convenience and ease of such a polished look.  I am not however fond of this particular pattern, but I will still use them.

So there it is, the first Target Beauty Box!  I really love the concept and as long as they stay $5, I will keep ordering!  
Did you get a Target Beauty Box?  Was it worth it to you?  I would love to know!


*I received no compensation for this post and purchased the Beauty Box myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...