Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kick Back & Play to Win a LG Washer & Dryer + @Purex + Little Tikes

Check it Out!  It's just about summer time and how awesome would it be to win a brand new Little Tikes Endless Adventure Playcenter Playground for your kids or grandkids?  Well when you GO HERE and get signed, you will be entered to win some great prizes right along with that  playground, a washer & dry from LG and a year's supply of Purex! How sweet is that?


When my kids were young the playground was one of their favorite places and as they have gotten older, we still visit, but we use it as a ponder spot instead of a play spot so to speak.  Great place to get inspiration for stories or to draw or write. We have a small little community playground that we can find quiet time in but it would be great to have one right at home!  I love to swing too!
How would your kids react if you won a Little Tikes Endless Adventure Playcenter Playground?


*I received no compensation for this post, however I am eligible for a gift card and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...