Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My #CottonelleCleanCrew Sample & Share via @Crowdtappers


Check it Out!  As a Crowdtapper I get in on some great sample & shares and I recently got to join the #CottonelleCleanCrew and got this fantastic package via Cottonelle and Crowdtap.  
Not a member of Crowdtap yet?  You can check it out and GO HERE to sign up to get in on some great opportunities!  


In my sample & share kit, I received 
  • 1 - 12 pack of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper
  • 2 - 4 pack of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper
  • 3 - Tubs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes
So I had to choose 2 friends with whom I would share my samples.  I chose Ms. Renee because she is a fellow blogger and a close friend that loves samples



And I shared with my mom, who not only loves freebies but really needed these!


As you can see both of my friends loved their samples and hopefully they will share their experiences with the products as well.
I personally have been a Cottonelle fan for a while.  I love the softness and the fact that they are reasonalbly priced compared to other leading brands.




Just look at the difference in another leading brand on the left and cottonelle on the right.  The Cottonelle is quilted all throughout not just in spots and when combined with the Fresh care wipes, you have an amazingly clean routine!!
Check out Cottonelle.com to get coupons, more info and test your cleaning logic!  Don't forget to enter the $10,000 Bathroom Makeover Sweepstakes while your there!

*I received the products in this post compliments of Crowdtap, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...