Monday, March 25, 2013

#kiasocialclub How do you spend your time in the car? #spon

07 model, 08 model, 09 model, 10 model, 11 model, 12 model, 13 model, 14 model, 2007 model, 2008 model, 2009 model, 2010 model, 2011 model, 2012 model, 2013 model, 2014 model, appraisal, appraisement, asking price, auto, automobile, build, buy kia, car dealer, dealership, design, drive, estimate, forte, forte koup,, fuel efficiency, fuel efficient, gas mileage, hybrid model, kia, kia auto, kia automobile, kia dealership, kia forte, kia forte koup, kia hybrid, kia koup, kia optima, kia optima hybrid, kia optima turbo, kia sales, kia sorento, kia soul, kia website, kia.com, koup, lease, list price, make, miles per gallon, model, mpg, optima, optima hybrid, optima turbo, price quote, price estimate, rebate, sorento, soul, test drive, vehicle, warranty

Check it Out!  I spend alot of time in my car, well my van, I have a Nissan Quest and I love it!  My kids love it too because it is so big and they don't have to sit on top of each other.  They each have their own space and so do I!  I love getting me time in my van.  I know it might sound crazy, me time in a automobile but I get to listen to the music I want, I get sing out loud or cry or scream or whatever makes me feel better at the time.
Kia wants to know how your car is more than just a car and have some great videos for you to check out.  I love how fellow blogger mom Daphne Brogdon and her kids come up with a some very creative ideas in their Kia.



Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Kia Motors

Now my van is big enough for that!  I love spending time with my kids in our van.  Now that they are older and don't have to be entertained, I actually have to work to keep conversations going so I use the time we are in the van to talk about what interests them and what they have been up to and doing.  
So do you have any creative "car" ideas that you would like to share?  Have you ever had movie night in your car?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...