Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Product Review: Morningstar Farms #GotItFree



Check it Out! Having a vegetarian in the house can be a challenge for me.  Not only will she not eat meat, she is picky about what she will eat.  Thankfully she does love veggies and back when Tori decided to be a vegetarian, I knew I would need an alternative.  I found that with MorningStar Farms products.  Since we first discovered these products, they have come out with many more choices and that is making my vegetarian and me very happy!
Not too long ago I got an invite into the MorningStar Farms BzzCampaign via BzzAgent.  I have to admit to being super excited because I knew I would be getting some fab coupons!


And that is exactly what I got in my BzzKit, 1 Free product coupon and 5 $1.00 off coupons.  If your not a BzzAgent yet, you really should check it out, you get free products and services in exchange for sharing them with others!  It's super easy and super rewarding!  Check it out at BzzAgent.com.  
So I picked up one of Tori's favorite products with the Free coupon...MorningStar Farms Garden Veggie Patties.  


With a blend of water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, carrots, black olives, green and red bell peppers, brown rice and rolled oats, this is one healthy option to the average burger and they only have 110 calories!  


So Tori's favorite way to eat these patties is between two pieces of bread with some toppings of course, cheese, ketchup, mustard and relish.  I have however discovered other ways of using these, like in her spaghetti!  By crumbling the patties up and mixing it in with her favorite sauce she can enjoy a much more flavorful meal.  I'm thinking the Tomato & Basil Pizza Burgers would be awesome for this as well, but we haven't tried those...yet!


We are really enjoying the MorningStar Farms products and the benefits of eating healthier and I love being able to share my coupons and information about these products, thanks BzzAgent.  


*I received information and the product in this post compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...