Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Book Review: Unglued Devotional by Lysa TerKeurst

Unglued Devotional
by:  Lysa TerKeurst

About the Book:
"This companion devotional to the bestselling book Unglued provides encouragement to help readers handle emotional struggles. Including a daily opening Scripture, Thought for the Day, devotion, and closing prayer, this book helps readers begin a 60-day journey in learning to positively process raw emotions, such as fear, anger, and regret."


My Review:
This book is a devotional designed for use with Lysa's book Unglued, but I am happy to say that you don't have to have read the book to use this devotional.  I really enjoyed the candid way Lysa bares herself while reminding you that life isn't perfect and neither are we.  Dealing with emotions and discovering ways to process them with God's help, this devotional will give you a solid foundation to get started doing just that.  With the thought for the day, a devotion and a closing prayer, these are quick and easy to use on a daily basis.  I love that this isn't a large overwhelming book.  It's short but still full of 60 days worth of devotionals that will get to the core of those sometimes scary emotions.   I do feel compelled to read the bestselling "Unglued" now though!



*I received this book compliments of BookSneeze for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Hellо ωoulԁ уоu mind ѕtаtіng which blog platform you're using? I'm looκing to staгt my oωn blog
    in the nеaг future but I'm having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm
    looking for sοmеthіng сompletеly unique.
    Ρ.S Aρologiеѕ for gettіng οff-tοpic but ӏ had to aѕk!


    Ϲhecκ оut my web ρage; Obaachei.Com.Br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post. Ι definitely love this website.

    Keep it uρ!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...