Monday, January 28, 2013

My Monday Mailbox - 1/28/13



Check it Out!  It's been a little while since I have been able to post a proper Monday Mailbox, due to the move and forwarding of my mail- which has been a big mess until lately.  I have however been receiving pretty much all my mail at my new residence and today was a gold mine!  Check out all the goodies I got today:
*Surfing Magazine
*Four Wheeler Magazine
*Cruise Travel Magazine
*People Magazine
*More Magazine
*All You Magazine
* Maggie & Mary's Chicken Dumpling Soup & Magnet - I won these in a giveaway over at Money Saving Mommies x2
*Vicks Behind Ear Thermometer - got this as a Klout Perk 
*L'Oreal Paris Magic BB Cream via SheSpeaks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...