Sunday, November 4, 2012

Product Review: CuddleUppets

Check it Out!  I recently got the opportunity to check out CuddleUppets and although my kids are teenagers, my youngest Tori is such a child at heart... this is the kid that wears a Harry Potter robe to the store and a Phinn the Human hat just because... so I knew she would love this!  
You know the song... "Cuddle, cuddleuppets!"  The blanket that is a puppet so you can play all day and sleep the night away!
When I told Victoria that we would be getting one, but it would be a surprise which one, she immediately said she hoped it was the Elephant and tada... 
 
We got the Blue Elephant and he is soo cute!
CuddleUppets are also available in a Pink Poodle, Purple Monkey, Yellow Puppy, Brown Bear, Green Crocodile as well as the newest additions, the Pink Ladybug and the Magic Unicorn.
They are recognized by industry experts as a Top Travel Toy, CuddleUppets are less than $20 and are washable! 
 
 
Victoria just loves Edgar the Elephant!
He makes the perfect pillow and toy!  Super cute and well made, CuddleUppets will be on my shopping lists for the holidays, what a perfect gift!
They are available online at http://www.cuddleuppets.com and Amazon.com as well as in major retailers.
 


*I received the product in this post compliments of Jay at Play through The Blogger Connection for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...