Thursday, October 11, 2012

Product Review: "The Original" Dish Drying Mat via @Influenster



Check it Out!  With a small kitchen... I mean small, I have to be aware of what I use due to the lack of counter and sink space.  I am thankful that I have a mini dishwasher but I always take my glasses out of the dishwasher and set them out to finish air drying.  Before the fire, I had a dish mat that I had ordered from an online company.  Although it did it's job, it was thin and didn't really absorb the water.  Of course I lost it in the fire and so since we have been staying here with a mini kitchen I have been using paper towels or a dish towel to dry my dishes and pots and pans.  When I got "The Original" Dish Drying Mat in my Natural VoxBox via Influenster, I was super excited, because it was exactly what I needed! 


The Original™ Dish Drying Mat - Cream
I am in love with this product.  Not only is it super absorbent, and perfectly sized, but it is washable and I just love that!  I love that I can wash it, fold it and put it away and I love that it dries so fast!
Talk about money saving!  No more paper towels and because it is so absorbent I don't have to wash it everyday, like a dish towel.  I highly recommend this and at only $4.99 ea., I think I'm gonna snag me another one!  Great for when one is in the wash!
You can head over to The Original's Website to get more info on "The Original" as well as all the other products they have to offer and don't forge to get yourself one too.

*I received the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...