Thursday, October 11, 2012

Product Review: @CleanWell Hand Sanitizing Wipes #naturalclean

 
Check it Out! Although I have always been a bit of a germaphob, I have become even more aware of germs since living in a hotel.  Between the doors, the elevator buttons and all the public stuff that I have to share, that's alot of germs from alot of different places! 
I have taken to always have a bottle of hand sanitizer with me, but have discovered many problems with that.  I can't tell you how many times I have found the bottle leaking in my purse and I hate how it tends to harden at the top of the bottle and creates a crusty mess.  I also have learned that I have to pay attention to the scent as some of those bottles of hand sanitizer smell pretty weird.
Recently I got a Clean Well Hand Sanitizing Wipes sample via Influenster in my Naturals VoxBox and I am in love.
Not only do I love that they are individually wrapped, but they are perfectly sized and smell amazing!  When you use a Clean Well, it leaves your hands smelling and feeling wonderful.  No drying out from all the alcohol and other chemicals, just a soft and clean feeling. 
Clean Well kills germs naturally without alcohol using a Thyme based technology and is a kid safe formula.
I highly recommend Clean Well Hand Sanitizing Wipes and when you head over HERE to their Facebook page you can even snag a coupon!  You can also check out all the other products they have to offer.

*I received a sample of the product in this post compliments of Influenster for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...