Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Calling all Dale Jr fans! #DEWCREW #spon


Check it Out!  Calling all Dale Jr. fans!!!!   I am so excited about a little email I got this morning that said that I am a top 10 Diet Mountain Dew Insider!  What does that mean??
Well I get to participate in an "Exclusive" digital press conference with the man himself...Dale Earnhardt Jr.!  Whohooo!! 
If you know my family, you know we are Dale Jr. fans.  Longtime fans!  So this is super exciting!
As a top 10 insider I get to ask Dale Jr. 3 questions!  I would love to know what you Dale Jr. fans would ask him if you had a chance to ask 1 question.
Leave me a comment with your question and I will be choosing 2 to ask Dale Jr.!
I will be taking comments until 10/26/12!  Help me out, give me some good ones!!
 
Have you joined the Dew Crew yet?  If not check out this video with Dale Jr. and then head over HERE and sign up! 
 
Welcome to the Dew Crew
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Mountain Dew.
 
*I received information via Social Chorus for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...