Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Graveyard Mall Guaranteed Mystery Scrapbook Box

Check it Out!  I recently told ya'll about purchasing a Guaranteed Mystery Scrapbook box via Graveyard Mall and it is already arrived!  I was so excited to open it and I have to say that I am pleased for what I paid.  Some of the items I may never use, but I have enough scrapping friends to share with that they will surely not go to waste!
*5 Sugarplum Paisleys Alphabet Cardstock Stickers
* Indigo Dreams Alphabet Cardstock Stickers
*1 Home School Alphabet Sticker Cardstock Stickers
*6 Home School Quotes Sheets
*2 Tiki Shack Tags Cardstock Stickers
*Indigo Dreams Tags Cardstock Stickers
*Autumnal Winds Tags Cardstock Stickers
*Ideas in Color by EK Success book
*3 72 ct. Fastenaters Staple Bars
*3 Phrase Cafe "Baby Faces" thought bubble stickers boy
*3 Phrase Cafe "Baby Faces" thought bubble stickers girl
*6 Sticko Baby Alphabet
*3 Mini T-Shirt Adhesives
*6 Sticko Heritage Tag Type Stickers
*3 Finishing Touches 3D Grooms Embellishment
*6 Blue Adhesive Tabs
*6 Fresh Inspirations 3D stickers
*5 Phrase Cafe My Hero Stickers
*3 Finishing Touches 3D Poinsettia Stickers
*3 Wilton Memories Layered Expressions Stickers Wedding
*5 Finishing Touches 3D Stickers Wedding
*1 Finishing Touches 3D Stickers ballet
*1 Hold That Thought Sticker sheet
*5 Tub Time Border Sheets
*5 Happy Birthday Border Sheets
*5 48 count Brads
 
Whew!  That's alot of stickers!!  Not a bad start to replacing my lost supplies!
So did you get a Mystery Box from Graveyard Mall?  I would love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...