Monday, August 20, 2012

Check it Out! I am on the #TrySnapshot Leaderboard!


snapshot, snapshot discount, snapshot device, usage-based insurance program, snapshot driving details, car insurance, auto insurance, car insurance discount, auto insurance discount, car insurance quote, auto insurance quote

Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Progressive.

Check it Out!  I am so excited that I am now on the Snapshot Leaderboard and I am on my way to win a day to meet Flo on the set of her next commercial!  I am also excited about the fab giveaway that is going on too.
Head over HERE and check out my Snapshot Giveaway and win a cool Swag pack full of cool stuff!


Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Progressive.

And don't forget that you can join Snapshot for Free, you don't even have to switch your insurance, just sign up and try it for 30 days to see how much you could save.
I am on day 9 and I am happy to say that I am on track to save 11% extra!  Whoot!  Installing the Snapshot is super easy and it doesn't interfere with normal driving activities, and there is really nothing to lose!  Check it Out!

*I received information and Snapshot thanks to Progressive via Social Chorus for purposes of this post however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...