Tuesday, June 12, 2012

UnitedHealthCare offers healthy recipes & useful caregiver advice

Raspberry-Banana Yogurt Salad
Check it Out!  I am always looking for healthy recipes for my family, since they are ALWAYS eating!  UnitedHealthCare has some amazing ones that are healthy and super tasty, like the Raspberry-Banana Yogurt Salad above.  Yum! 
While your there, check out all the super cool resources that are available for any caregiver.  There is an awesome Refrigerator Audit where you can learn ways to keep it healthier and there is a  kitchen safety checklist as well.

Cheerios® Frozen Bananas 

And don't forget the recipes! I think I am gonna make the Stuffed French Toast for hubby on Dad's day, easy and healthy and totally different than his usual,

Grilled Cheesy Garlic Potato Packet
and these Grilled Cheesy Garlic Potato Packets look so yummy and easy to just throw on the grill!
There are many more recipes for you to check out HERE.

*I received information via MyBlogSpark for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own and no compensation was received.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...