Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Save $10 or $15 + Free Shipping at PetCareRX

Check it Out!  I love my little guy Champ but he sure is expensive!  It's the time of year to worry about fleas and ticks and of course all dogs need heartworm meds, but WOW, that is some costly stuff, especially when bought at the vets office.
PetCare Rx

I just found out about PetCareRx.com the other day when I found an ad in the Sunday coupons.  I have heard that pet meds are much cheaper online so I decided to check it out!
I scored a 6 month supply of Revolution for only $83 with tax! 
I paid over half that for 2 doses at the vet's office. 
They have products for dogs, cats, birds and other animals and they have more than just medicines!  Don't forget to check out the deal of the day.

Head over HERE and save $10 off your order of $39.99 or more and Free Shipping with code:  SMART952  or Save $15 off orders of $59.99 or more and Free Shipping with code:  SMART499 at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...