Thursday, May 24, 2012

Product Review: Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion via @MySmiley360

Check it Out!  A few weeks ago I told ya'll about my Secret Skincare Sample Mission via Smiley360 and I now know the identity of my mystery sample.
Vaseline Total Moisture!
Now made with pure naturals and stratys-3 multi-layer moisture complex, a formula which infuses moisture deep down, making it fast absorbing and non-greasy.  Because it infuses moisture at the top core and deep down layers of the skin, your left with a soft and healthy feeling.
It's available in three varieties, Total Moisture for a clean feeling, Aloe Fresh for a light feeling and Cocoa Radiant for that rich feeling.
I really like this stuff and love the smell, it's very soothing and it does absorb quickly into the skin.  I love lotion in the summer, check that I need lotion in the summer and I think I have found my new best friend in the lotion category. 
You can check out the Vaseline Facebook page  and "Like" them to get exclusive offers and promotions.  Just click on the What's New tab.
You can also head over HERE and get more info on the new and improved Vaseline Total Moisture and check 'em out on Twitter too!
*I received information and samples via Smiley360, however all opinions are my own.                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...