Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Secret Skincare Sample Mission via Smiley360

Check it Out!  I'm on another Smiley360 mission and this one has some mystery involved!
I  recently signed on for the Secret Skincare Sample mission and got a mysterious little bottle of lotion in the mail:

So my mission is to ty this secret sample and experience how it leaves my skin. 
Upon smelling it, it has a familiar fragrance, but I just can't place it.  It is non-greasy and my skin absorbed it well, so I am thinking it might be....
Olay??
So that's my guess! But I will find out on Monday when I get to take the survey and the mystery is revealed! What is super cool is that once I complete the survey, I get another bottle of this lotion branded for Free.
That's what is cool about Smiley360, you get to try new products and experiences and share them.  Well that is just perfect for me and right now they are looking for new ladies to join in on missions.  GO HERE and get signed up.

*I reveived information via Smiley360 for purposes of this post, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...