Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Product Review: Mojo Milk


Check it Out! Chocolate milk is a huge fave in this house and although we use 1% milk, adding the chocolate syrup really bumps up the sugar and calories so when I recently got the chanve to try Mojo Milk I jumped at the chance.
So what is Mojo Milk?
Well it's a new chocolate milk mix that contains 60% fewer calories than other brands and it has 10 times more active probiotics than yogurt so it promotes good digestive health and helps to support a healthy immune system. 


Let me just say that this is some yummy sweet chocolate milk, very creamy and rich.  It doesn't taste like traditional chocolate milk cause it's so creamy.  I love that it comes in a premeasured stick drink mix, easy to transport, easy to mix and way less mess!
My daughter absolutely loves it and said that it was way better than Yoo-hoo's, which is her fave chocolate milk. And I love that she loves it, cause it is so healthy for her! 

You can get a sample to try for yourself when you GO HERE to the Mojo Milk site, where you can also get more info about the product.



*I received a sample of the product in this post via Swaggable for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...