Sunday, May 20, 2012

Product Review: Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

Check it Out!  I just got my latest BzzKit and it's one that will my feet will be happy for! 
Dr. Scholl's for Her is the first full line of foot care products that are specifically designed for women's needs.  From comfort insoles to Rub Relief Strips, Dr. Scholl's has your foot problems covered.
I received the Dr. Scholl's For Her Comfort Insoles for High Heels along with $4.00 off coupons to share.

As you can see, these are not your typical insole inserts, they are practically invisible and they are uniquely designed to prevent high heel pain and foot aches caused by wearing high heels 2 inches or higher. 
They have an ultra-soft FabuSTEP Gel Arch that actually shifts the pressure off the ball of your foot, allowing for long lasting comfort and they are super slim, which is great because it doesn't make your shoes fit tighter.

I tried them in 2 different pairs of shoes, an open toed, strappy sandal style and a closed toe pump style.  They didn't make either fit tighter and they have an amazing in-step cushion, that at first I thought, oh...this is too much, but after walking for a bit, became a pillow that cushioned and seemed to take the pressure off the ball of my foot.  And what is super cool is you cannot see them from the side, they are indeed invisible!
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles are definitely worth giving a try, and if your not satisfied they offer a guarantee or your money back! 
You can head over HERE and check out all the Dr. Scholl's for Her products and snag some savings as well and you can also check them out of Facebook.
Speaking of savings... I still have 5 $4.00 off coupons to share!
If you would like one, just be one of the first 5 people to comment on this post letting me know you would like some "high heel pain relief savings" and I will send you one via snail mail. 
US residents only.


*I received information and samples compliments of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinons are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...