Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Thrifty Ross Trip

Check it Out!  I just love going to Ross.  Not only do they have awesome prices on name brand clothes but you can find the best deals on kitchen and home items.  Today I got a chance to stop in and check out the deal I found! 
I got these Jessica Simpson shoes for a whopping $2.99!  Originally priced at $24.99 and sold in other stores for $79.
And they are cute!
I also picked up this nice sized HOME sign for only $5!  Did I tell you I love Ross?  Oh, yeah!

Oh and because you can't go by the Dollar Tree without stopping, I popped in and look at all the cute shirts I found for my little buddy Champ:
Yep, $1 each!  I got all of these and 1 more for less than the price of 1 doggie shirt elsewhere!

So, what deals did you find today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...