Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March @Cravebox Clues


Check it Out!  It's almost Cravebox time again!  I can't wait to see what I get this month! 
If your new here and don't know what Cravebox is, then you can GO HERE and read all about it and check out what I got in my Cravebox from previous months.
The one above is my February Cravebox.
Each month Cravebox releases hints to what will be in that month's box and I love it, it helps to build the excitement and I am already craving my next Cravebox!
So while I wait for my delivery, check out the clues for the March Cravebox:
#1.  Bounce back after the party 
#2.  A staple for handbags everywhere
#3.  Blink, Blink, Wink, Wink
#4.  Relax, Unwind, Savor
#5.  Time to get batty

I have some ideas...What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to guess...
    Dry shampoo, travel size tissues, mascara, tea and um.. bat shaped Peeps. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...