Saturday, February 18, 2012

Advil Coupon










Check it Out!  It's that time of year and moms you know when Flu season hits it can leave your child feeling pretty bad and often feverish!  If your like me you like to be prepared because it's always the middle of the night when those fevers spike. 
Head over HERE and you can print yourself a coupon for some savings on Children's Advil as well as get some tips and ideas for preventive care.
I like Advil because it provides up to 8 hours of fever relief in one dose and it works fast!  I don't know about you but it's hard enough to get them to take it, much less every 4 hours!   
Children's Advil is for kids ages 2- 11 and comes in four flavors and also Grape Chewables and Dye-Free Infants Advil is for ages 6-23 months. Yo can get more information at www.childrensadvil.com.
*I received information about Advil via MyBlogSpark, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...