Saturday, January 7, 2012

Waiting for my January @Cravebox. The excitement builds #craveboxcontest

Cravebox Beta

Check it Out!  Last month I told ya'll about Cravebox, you can GO HERE to check it out if you missed it. 
Well it's a whole new year and it's time for the January Craveboxes to come out.  I am super excited too, especially after checkin' out the hints that Cravebox has been leaking the last couple of days.  I've got some ideas, but I just love the anticipation and the excitement behind the hints! 
Here's what is in store for January-

Hint #1:
You'll be inspired to get moving

Hint #2:
Your gorgeous face will thank you

Hint #3:
A Healthy option the best chefs can't live without

Hint #4:
A quick boost to keep you at your best

Hint #5:
Entertaining and educational - you'll have all the answers

Very intriguing! 
If your interested in getting in on Cravebox, it's only $10 a month for a selection of 4-5 hand selected products per month delivered right to your door.  It's a gift to myself once a month, sometimes a gift for others too, as I share!  Although you can't get in on the January box as it is too late, you can get in on the wait list for future shipments.  You can GO HERE and get all the details.  You can stay in the know too by following Cravebox on Twitter and on Facebook.  You can even get in on a giveaway until 1/7/12 to win a Free Cravebox on Twitter!
Stay tuned for my January Cravebox review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...