Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Holiday Pamper Me Box via CraveBox

Check it Out!  I love being a part of the SheSpeaks community and as a SheSpeaks Blogger Society member I get in on some super great campaigns and offers.  Recently I was introduced to CraveBox and I can't wait to share the great new products I got in my very first Holiday Pamper me Box:

So what is CraveBox?  Well, it is a great way to enjoy new quality products without paying full price and having them delivered right to your door!  For only $10 each month you get a hand picked selection of 4 - 5 products.  From food and beauty to home products you will get to try some of the most crave worthy new products out. 
Here is what came in the December CraveBox:
Baci Chocolate Truffles
Rich chocolate mingled with whole and chopped hazelnuts.  These truffles are big on taste!
YUMMY!  So creamy and chocolatey with just the right amount of hazelnuts.  Yummy!

OPI Nic's Sticks
Just pump, paint and go!  Long-wearing, fast-drying, and convenient nail polish.  Fits in your pocket or purse. 
I received the "Stick With Me" color which is pretty much a nude color so it was a little hard to judge the coverage but I really love the concept of being able to touch and go and touch up on the go!  It's super easy to use and there seems to be alot of product in the pen which is great.

BiC for Her Retractable Ball Pens
Feminine and elegant, a ballpoint pen designed with women in mind!  Fun comfort grip, and modern design.
I love these!  At first I thought they had sent 2 of the same product just in different colors but then realized that I received a pack of Ballpoint pens and a pack of Gel pens.  I really like these and I keep one in my pocket book and by my computer.  Girly yet gets the job done, I can count on it to write when I need it.

mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm
A high performance, all over body balm, hand moisturizer and foot cream for all ages and skin types.
Okay, I have to be honest in that when I first opened this lotion I was immediately turned off by the smell, but after shaking it up more and applying it, I found it to be a very rich and soothing.  And the smell becomes more defined and I began to smell the earthy tones in it, there is coffee and eucalyptus scent to it.  I love it on my feet and ankles and my elbows.

Perugina Chocolate Bars
The finest cocoa beans, roasted and blended to perfection.  These bars are smooth and delicious!
I received the Dark Chocolate with Almonds flavor and although I can not eat alot of dk. chocolate at once, this is a fab treat every day as I eat one square!  Rich and smooth, this is gourmet chocolate at its best!

If your interested in getting more info on these products, you can GO HERE to the CraveBox site and check out the featured products for December's CraveBox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...