Sunday, January 15, 2012

Product Review: @NYCNewYorkColor via @Influenster

Brand
Check it Out!  Last month I told ya'll about my Holiday VoxBox via Influenster, if you missed it you can GO HERE and check it out.
One of my fave items that I got was the NYC New York Color Lipshine...
I absolutely love the neutral color and the fab shine that it leaves.  It isn't sticky like alot of lipshines and the applicator is super functional and makes application quick! 
 NYC New York Color has pure pigments that create a 3-D gloss effect.  It contains vitamin E provides shine and leaves a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft.  It comes in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. You can find NYC at Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.
You can visit newyorkcolor.com to get more info and to see all the shades that are available.

VoxBox Badge Image
*I received the product in this post compliments of NYC and Influenster for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...