Sunday, January 8, 2012

Product Review: Couponing: The Extreme Video Course




Check it Out!  If you have been here before you know I like coupons!  Even though I post them and use them with much success, I am by no means an expert at couponing.  So when I was offered the opportunity to review the online e-course, Couponing:  The Extreme Video Course by Rayven Perkins, I thought it was a great chance to learn something new!
Rayven Perkins is a 10 year couponing guru who has helped thousands of people learn how to use coupons to save them money and make it possible for them to stay home with their kids.

"Have you ever wondered how Coupon Queens are able to go into a grocery store, fill a shopping cart with name-brand items, and pay a quarter? Have you wanted to learn how to reduce your food and household consumable's bill by 20-90%? "


Couponing: The Extreme Video Course gives you:

*Online eCourse
*Over 90minutes of Money Saving Instruction
*14-Videos
*Companion Workbook
*Member's Only Resource Links


This course contains 14 videos that are each no more than 5-10 minutes long and cover topics like:
*Collecting Coupons
*Organizing coupons
*Rules of Couponing
*Couponing Ethics
Drugstore shopping is covered as well as Free Item coupons.  There is a Companion Workbook that you can print, but it is the same content that is on the video.  It is great if you don't have time to sit down and watch the videos.  There is also a Member's Only Resource site that provides links and other information. 
Overall I knew most of the information that was provided about the drugstores and the wheres and hows to find coupons but I did learn some important info and find some links that will help me in saving even more money in the long run.  The videos are a little boring and it would probably be quicker to just read the companion workbook. 
If your a newbie to couponing and want to learn the ins and outs in a quick and easy course, this would be great for you.  The course sells for $17, which may seem a little pricey, but I have seen couponing courses that sell for $37!  You can visit Stay a Stay at Home Mom and get all the details on Rayven and Couponing: The Extreme Video Course.

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...