Saturday, January 28, 2012

My 2012 Vitality @Cravebox

Check it Out! I was so excited to see my Cravebox arrive yesterday! I have been patiently waiting all month and was super disappointed that I didn't have it before the Twitter party Thursday night. I didn't end up attending due to some dental work and I just didn't want to spoil my surprise. Although I had gotten a glimpse on Facebook, I love surprises and this little present I get once a month is my surprise to myself.
If you haven't heard of Cravebox before, you can check out my post from last month HERE and see last months Cravebox I got.
So after finally getting it I was super excited to open it!!!
The January Cravebox is called the 2012 Vitality Box and it's all about making 2012 your best year yet!  With items for the inside as well as the outside this Cravebox is sure to help kick off the new year.  
First up is the February issue of Prevention Magazine.  What is super great about this item is I get a one year subscription for year round advice!   I have never read this before so maybe I will learn something!
Next up is the Switch2Health S2H STEP Pedometer with Points.  I will admit that when I first saw this I thought, well that will go in the drawer with the other 6 pedometers that I have, but after checkin' it out, I discovered that this is unique in that you can track all your physical activity and then upload it online to earn points for every step you take which can then be redeemed for rewards.  Rewards for walking?  I am in!!  I have already signed my self up on the website and can't wait to see what I can earn!!
I was super excited to see the 10 pack Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix.  I love to have this in my house and it does work for me.  This stuff is not super flavorful, but contains Vitamins C & B as well as antioxidants and nutritional vitamins for energy.  There are drink recipes using Emergen-C on the web too. 
My fourth item is Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil.  We love Italian food in this house so of course I use Olive Oil and am excited to try a new kind, as I usually just buy the store brand unless I have a coupon.  This oil is cholesterol free and nutrient rich.  Colavita is known for it's top quality products so I am sure I will not be disappointed with this.
 
And last but not least is the mereadesso Face + Neck Toning Gel that I got.  This gel is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to replenish the skin. This is not something I would buy myself and especially at the price it listed for online, ($120)!  Yeah, but ohh so nice to try, and that's what I love about the Cravebox, getting to try new things!  I will honestly say I don't love the smell but I felt a slight tingling and tightening sensation when I first put it on and lord knows I could use a little tightening in the face and neck area so I am going to use this up and see what the results are.  More on that later. 
So as you can see this month's Cravebox is meant to promote good health and I will say I am completely satisfied with it, well worth $10! 
Although Cravebox is currently full you can GO HERE and sign up for the waiting list.  They will let you know when boxes become available and also about product giveaways! 
So do you think all this was worth $10, I  would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...