Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Thrifty Drugstore Deals - 12/4


Check it Out!  There weren't a whole lotta deals that I was interested in this week at either drugstore as I am pretty stocked up already, but here are the super fab deals I got on my Thrifty Drugstore trips this morning.  At CVS I got:
*Candy Canes (10ct) - $1.27 - got back a $2 EB
*Revlon Value Pak Emery Boards - $3.49
*Revlon Crazy Shine - $3.99 - got back $6 EB for buying 2 Revlon products
Final Total Paid was $1.88 for all 3 items that would have cost $8.75 - I used a $5 EB from last week and a 25% off coupon and I have $8 in EB's left over!!!
There seemed to have been a problem with the candy canes printing the EB, but my fabulous cashier worked it out and I got the $2 EB back!


And across the street at Walgreens I got:
1st Transaction:
*Revlon Top Speed Nail color - $3.99 sale - got back a $3 RR
Total paid:  $3.99 - got back $3 RR
2nd Transaction:
*2 Color Studio Wrapping Paper - $1.99 BOGOFree sale
*2 Shirt Boxes - $2.99 BOGOFree sale
*2 Tissue Paper - 2/$1 sale
*3 Candy Cane Pens - 3/$1 sale
Total Paid:  $3.98 - used $3 RR from 1st transaction
Final Total paid for all 10 items that would have cost $15.95 was $7.97!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...