Sunday, December 4, 2011

Check out the Diamond Candles Bloggers Campaign!

Check it Out!  I love candles, love them and I love trying new brands as I am always seeking that perfect aroma for me!  So I was super excited to find out about an opportunity to review Diamond Candles!  What are Diamond Candles, well they are super unique in that each soy candle harbors a ring valued anywhere from $10-$100-$500-$5000 each. Yep, I said a ring!  How exciting!  And what a fab gift! 
Well, I sure hope that I get to review these super cool candles and possible host a giveaway and if your a blogger too, then head over HERE and get some more info to see if you would like to do a review of your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...