Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Vocalpoint RSVParty


Check it Out!  Last week I told you about My Vocalpoint RSVParty Surprise.  Since some of the coupons that each guest got expired within 2 weeks, I wanted my guests to be able to have time to use them so I had a drop-in party on Saturday.
Due to the short notice that I had to give my guests, scheduling was a problem for most moms so a drop in allowed those who chose to participate to come at their convenience. So over the course of the day...
Renee got her Goodies...
Lucas loves goodies...
And Tina, Leanne and Cortney got their goodies.  Thanks ladies!!!
Oh and because scheduling really was a problem for these ladies, I dropped in on them at work to deliver their goodies...
Laura loved her goodies...
And Linda loved her goodies, but she doesn't love getting her photo taken!
Yes, I got the ladies at Publix to give BJ's a try! 
BJ's Wholesale Club
One of the reasons I was so excited to do this party is because it was for BJ's, I love Vocalpoint also, but I am a regular shopper at BJ's.  I love my once a month trip, I go in the middle of the month when there seems to be more coupons available and I plan for this trip...
I get all the store sales flyers...
And the store mailers, which are full of coupons...
And then I "stack"!  That is my favorite part, at BJ's you can stack store coupons with manufacture coupons.  So for example, with this ad from the BJ's November Member Journal you can save $15 when you buy 8 participating General Mills products.  I pick my items and find my manufacture coupons to stack.  And because you are buying in bulk, some items will allow you to use 2 manufacture coupons.  I always use 2 Pillsbury Grands Sweet Rolls coupons because there are 4 cans in the box, which saves me an extra $0.80 on 1 item!  When buying in bulk, all the cents add up!
Today I saved $104 with coupons and I got a bonus...
Hot Wheels Monster Jam Truck for Free when I bought Apple Jacks Cereal - a store flyer coupon.  I think little Lucas will love this for Chrismas!!
You can GO HERE and check out BJ's and GO HERE to check out Vocalpoint.

*I received complimentary samples and coupons from BJ's via Vocalpoint, however all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, I tiptoed over to become your newest GFC follower and would love if you dropped by my blog kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com when you get a chance. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...