Monday, November 7, 2011

My Vocalpoint RSVParty Surprise

Check it Out!  I got this fabulous package Saturday via FedEx and I finally got the opportunity to check it all out.  So what is all this?  Well I was recently notified that I have been chosen to host a Vocalpoint RSVParty!  I get to invite 10 ladies to join me and here is what each guest will get:
*Free P&G Samples
 
*Free 60 Day BJ's Membership

*2 BJ's November Big Brand Mailers
*BJ's Black Friday Mailer
Wow!  I can not wait to share all this with my guests.  Because these are time sensitive coupons I will be having this party very soon and will share more about it at a later date.  Oh and I need some time to try out the fab goodies they sent just for me!!

*I received the items in this post compliments of Vocalpoint and BJ's for purposes of hosting a party, however all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...