Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Thrifty CVS Trip - 10/9

Check it Out!  As I said in my earlier post, I had a little coupon problem at CVS this morning and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do about it, but I have made up my mind that I am gonna just let it go! And the decision was much easier to make after I found a CVS consumer survey in my email and it paid me a $10 Extra Buck reward!  So I will take that as a consolation prize!  Anyway here are the deals I got today:
1st Transaction:
*2 Sparkle Paper Towels 8rolls - $4.99 - used $1 off 2 coupon- got $2 in EB's back
*Centrum Vitamins - $7.99 - used $2 off coupon
Total Paid:  $6.47 - used $8.50 in EB's from last week - got $2 EB back
2nd Transaction:
*Clorox - $2.00 sale
*Cottonelle Toilet Paper 18rolls - $8.99 - used $3 off coupon
*Cover Girl Blush - $4.89
*Cover Girl Eyeshadow - $5.89 - used $8 off 2 coupon + $3 off $10 store coupon
*Atlanta Journal Sunday Paper - $2.00
Total Paid:  $7.77 - used $2 EB form 1st transaction
Final Total Paid for all 8 items that would have cost $41.74 was $14.24 and I now have a $10 EB for my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...