Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Thrifty SheSpeaks/Macy's Shopping Trip

Check it Out!  If you have been to this blog before you have probably seen a post or two about SheSpeaks.  SheSpeaks is a community of  women who come together to share opinions, insights and knowledge.  What is really awesome is that they give you so many ways to do just that, share!  There is an amazing online community as well as the fab programs that they have.  You get to test new products and maybe even get to host a party!  Plus there are Twitter parties, where you get to meet new people and get new ideas and learn about new products!  And what I really love is that they appreciate and acknowledge their members.  Whenever I receive something in the mail from SheSpeaks, it is usually accompanied with a hand written note.  I think that is fabulous and lets me know that they care about their programs and me and took the time to write that thank you when they could have sent a photcopied letter.
 I participated in the Macy's Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes program earlier this month and just look at the fab little gift I found in my mailbox yesterday:
Yep, that is a handwritten note from the SheSpeaks team AND a $50 Macy's Gift Card!  With Christmas coming in just 3 months and I have 3 birthdays in between I am already gift shopping so of course I headed to the mall today and just look at the fab finds I found!
I know, looks like a pile of fabric!  I got a whole outfit for my daughter's birthday, an Angie skirt originally $24.00 clearanced to $6.65 and an Eyeshadow Tee originally $14.99 on sale for $9.99 and I got myself a John Paul Richard Top originally $38.00 clearanced to $9.50 and a Silk Morgan Taylor Night Gown orginally $42 on sale for $25.50, which is my splurge!  Love it!  My total was $51.83!  There were loads of clearance racks in every department and I had to make myself leave the store!!   Now that was a fun shopping trip all thanks to SheSpeaks!
I'll be sharing some other new products and programs from SheSpeaks with you in the coming weeks, including the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner and my exclusive Cerra.com kit and blogger products.  I am so excited and can't wait to get started! 
Wanna give SheSpeaks a try for yourself?  Head over HERE to their Homepage and find out how it all works and join the community.  If your a blogger, check out the SheSpeaks Blogger Society too.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...