Sunday, June 26, 2011

Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party was a Hit!

Check it Out!  I was busy yesterday preparing to host my Velveeta Cheesy Skillets House Party!  As part of my Party Pack I received all these goodies:
Not pictured is the $5 Walmart Gift card because I didn't receive it in my box, but after a quick email to House Party, I received it via FedEx within a few days! 
I prepared all 4 different kinds so that we could take a poll on which was the favorite,
And the winner was the Nacho Supreme!  My fave also.
I served salad as a side as well as fruit and some brownie bites for dessert.  We had some conversation and everybody got a Goodie bag and coupons!
 
We had a great time all thanks to House Party!
Not signed up to host your own House Party?  Head on over HERE to the HouseParty website and fill out the survey to get registered and then head over HERE to read my House Party Hosting Tips post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...