Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Thrifty Walgreens Trip - 6/26

Check it Out!  I was up and out early this morning for an errand and got in a trip to Walgreens.  I started with a $5 RR left over from a week ago.  Here is what I did:
1st Transaction:
*Dove Men +Care Face and Body Wash - $3.75
*Dove Men+Care Face and Body Wash - $3.75 - used a B1G1Free coupon
*Dove Men+Care Deodorant - $3.75 - used a $2 off coupon
*DoveMen+Care Deodorant - $3.75
Total Paid:  $4.25 - used $5 RR from last week
**Note I did not get the $5 RR for buying 4 Dove products, because I used a B1G1Free coupon!  This is something to remember when counting on RR to print- if you get a Free product, no RR will print for it!
2nd Transaction:
*Tampax Pearls - $5.29
*Tampax Pearls - $5.29 - used $3/2 off coupon + B1G150% off sale
*Carefree Liners - $1.99 sale - used $0.50 off coupon
*Carefree Liners - $1.99 sale - used $0.50 off coupon + $3/2 off store coupon
Total paid:  $4.91 - got back a $2.50 off Scott Naturals Paper Towels 6Roll coupon
Final Total paid for all 8 items that would have cost $29.56 was $9.16!
 
I then headed over to the pharmacy to pick up my Free Prilosec which was worth $12.99!  yay!  I did have to pay the tax though, which was $0.90.  Still not a bad deal and since I had a new Scott's coupon I decided to check out the prices.  The 6 Roll pack sells for $5, and since I also had a $1 off coupon, I was able to get it for $1.50!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...