Friday, April 15, 2011

Avon Free Ship with $10 order

Check it Out!  Now thru Monday, 4/18 you can snag Free Shipping on orders over $10 at Avon when you use code  SHOWERS2011.  I love this offer, I took advantage of it last month and check out what I got for $10.63:
I found the Holiday mini Bubble baths on clearance for $0.69 each and the Wizards of Waverly Place Hand Cream was $0.89, WOWP Shower Gel was $1.99 and the adorable Key to My Heart necklace was only $4.99!  I paid for these great stocking stuffers with my Paypal proceeds from paid surveys so I really got them Free!  Love it!  And there are alot of great clearance items at Avon.com right now and with this great shipping offer you can save some $!!
Check out this cute Color Trend Lip Gloss Cell Charm priced $0.99, down from $2.50

or the U by Ungaro Face Powder priced $4.99, down from $20.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...