Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star- Preview review

                               
Yesterday I got the chance to watch an exclusive preview episode of "Your OWN Show: Oprah’s Search for the Next TV Star"which premieres on the OWN:Oprah Winfrey Network this Friday at 9pmEST.  You can check out my earlier post HERE for some more info on OWN.  So I was able to get a time without much distraction to watch the 38 minute preview and WOW, I only wish that I had the OWN channel so I could watch the WHOLE thing!  Unfortunately it isn't on my cable listings but if you get the chance to watch- Check it Out!  If you didn't already know this is Oprah's new reality show and it takes 10 contestants who will compete for the final prize of their very own show on OWN.  The winner will also receive a new car and a cash prize as well!  Wow, what a life changer.  I can't reveal alot of details but these contestants come from all walks of life and my favorite is Zach and not because of his disability, this guy is smart.  If I never get to see another episode, ya'll please root for Zach for me. Anyway, I am a reality TV fan so I love the concept and the way the show is set up.  In my opinion it is a must see show of 2011.  Check it Out!
                                   Asks My Opinion badge-rounded

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...