Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OWN: The NEW Oprah Winfrey Network Launches 1/1/11


Check it Out!  I love Oprah and I only wished that I could watch it more! But there is great news and if you haven't already heard SheSpeaks and I want to tell you about OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network that is launching January 1st, on what is currently the Discovery Health Channel with shows designed to entertain, inform and inspire people, like you, to live their best lives.  During the OWN launch weekend, you will get the chance to see a little of everything OWN has to offer.  Programming will include original series and specials like these 3 shows that I am particularly excited to see:
*Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes - This show is an inside look of the making of the farewell season of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Series Premiere Saturday, January 1st 8/7c
*Ask Oprah's All Stars- This show features Suze Orman, Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz answering your questions. Series Premiere Sunday, January 2nd 8/7c
*Your OWN Show: Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star- Series Premiere Friday, January 7th 9/8c
You can GO HERE to Oprah.com/OWN to the get all the details and get the show lineups at the OWN Channel Finder.   I am going to make time to watch a few of these and I also can't wait to see Our America with Lisa Ling, I love her. So mark the date on your calendar and in the meantime check out OWN TV's FACEBOOK PAGE.
Asks My Opinion badge-rounded

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...