Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tuesday Tip - Dryer Maintenance




Check it Out!  In my home, my dryer gets A LOT of use.  A LOT!  I do laundry almost every day.
My dryer is not the most beautiful machine, but it is very effective.  One way to keep it running effectively and efficiently is to do all I can to maintain it.  Besides keeping the dryer vent hose cleaned out, keeping the lint trap cleaned out is important as well.


Many people don't realize that even though you clean the lint off after each use, there is a build up that occurs that isn't easily just wiped away.  If you use softener in your wash or dryer sheets in the dryer, the build up can be worse.  
You can make your dryer run better by cleaning that lint tray off with a brush.  I do this about once every week.  I keep an old toothbrush near the dryer just for this purpose.  If you have never done this, I highly recommend trying it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...