Tuesday, March 15, 2016

#LovedAndBlessed Box is the ulimate in Happy Mail #FlyBy

*I received the product in this post for purposes of review and sharing.  All opinions are my own.



Check it Out!  I have received a few different subscription box services in the past.  I love them because you pay one price and get a monthly shipment of unique and new products.  
Recently I was introduced to a new subscription box service called Loved+Blessed.  But unlike other subscription boxes, this one is all about sending a message of love, hope and blessings.





Each Loved+Blessed box contains a mini poster, a reminder sticker, a scripture card, a keepsake theme card and a special gift.  This gift can be jewelry, stationery, a journal, home decor or even a prayer accessory.  It's a surprise!





The Loved+Blessed box is a well thought out and beautiful gift that would be perfect for anyone who loves to be reminded of how blessed God wants you to feel.  Words of encouragement and beautiful images are awaiting in this box.


In my box I received a coloring card in a white frame and a box of colored pencils.  I actually love to color so this is a great little gift for me.  I love the scriptures on the cards and the little sticker that can be put in a place that will always be a reminder and a note of encouragement.


This box would make a wonderful gift for a friend or loved one that loves to get mail and loves to be encouraged.  What a beautiful thing it is to be reminded how much we are loved and cared about.
You can head over to www.lovedandblessed.com to get more information on this subscription box and see what previous boxes contained.  You can sign up for your own subscription at https://lovedandblessed.cratejoy.com/subscribe/35840163_Box+of+Encouragement



Love+Blessed is also offering a giveaway to win an entire year of encouragement!  GO HERE to enter to win 12 free Love+Blessed boxes! Good Luck!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome box to receive!!!! Thanks for sharing the details Dawn.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...