Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Check Out Chris Tomlin's "Good Good Father" & Enter to Win a Flyaway to See Him Live

*I received information and a special gift in exchange for sharing this post.  All opinions are my own.




Check it out!  I have been a Chris Tomlin fan for years.  I just love the smooth and soothing sound of his voice.  It is amazing.  

So when I was offered the opportunity to share Chris's new song "Good Good Father", I was more than happy to oblige.  This song is a beautiful reminder for everyone that God knows just what you need before you even ask for it.  And to always remember that "you are loved".  



Beautiful huh?
You can get the song on iTunes HERE and see the story behind the song HERE.  
And Chris is having a really cool giveaway!  


Enter to win a Flyaway to see Chris Tomlin at Worship Night in America.  1 Grand prize winner will receive:

  • Flyaway for 2 to see Chris Tomlin at the closest Worship Night in America stop near you
  • 2 Meet and Greet Passes
  • Hotel Accomodations
Go HERE to get your entry in!  Good Luck and enjoy this amazing song!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...