Monday, January 25, 2016

@Influenster #JingleVoxBox Unboxing

*I received free product for purposes of review and sharing.  All opinions expressed are my own.


Check it Out!  In December of last year I received my latest VoxBox via Influenster.  This one is called the Jingle VoxBox.  It was full of all sorts of goodies!                                
                                                                      


                                                                          
Here is a breakdown of the products included in this box:
  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
  • Biscoff Cookies
  • Ore-ida Tater Tots
  • Hallmark Itty Bittys
  • NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner
  • KISS True Volume Lashes
  • KISS Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe
  • Pure Ice Nail Polish
I am in love with this box!  It's got variety and excitement!  So stay tuned for individual product reviews.
Are you an Influenster member yet? If you like trying new products, reviewing and sharing your opinions, you really need to check it out! 
Click HERE to head over and get signed up!
                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I was told I was getting this box and oddly enough, it never arrived, influenster has been letting me down lately, makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...