Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Product Review: #LiquidChalkers Chalk Markers


*I received this product for purposes of review.  All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  As a craftaholic, I love getting my hands on products that I have never used before.  I also love products that allow me to think outside the box and use them in new and creative ways. 
I recently got the opportunity to check out a new to me product called Liquid Chalkers.   
Liquid Chalkers are no mess chalk markers. Yes these are markers that work like chalk on non- porous surfaces.  You can use them on glass, mirrors, windshields, whiteboards and even chalkboards.  As long is it is non-porous these markers will wipe right off allowing the creativity to flow!  I have so many ideas and projects that I plan to use these for.  




One of the projects I recently used Chalk Markers in was my Fall "Give Thanks" Basket.  I love how it turned out!  You can check the whole project out HERE.   
These markers are easy to use and completely mess free.  Once your marker is primed, you get an even and smooth flow of ink.  I really love the color choices and I may need a pack of just the white ones, because I have lots of plans for it! lol  
Chalk Markers have a chisel tip which allows for thick or thin writing.  I love that.  The thickness of it makes filling in easy, while the point is perfect for lettering.



My daughter has a thing for whiteboard markers.  We spend quite a bit of time in the hospital or doctors offices and she always seeks out the marker so she can leave her little calling card on the board.  I knew she would love these Chalk Markers and I was so right!  She tried them on everything she could find!  Once she had done that, she pointed at the mirror hanging in the craft/school/office room and asked if I could take it off the wall so she could draw on it.  Well of course I could!  And she drew a wonderful Christmas message that we didn't erase.  I love that it can stay there throughout the holiday and in January, we can just wipe it clean.  How cool!  



We also discovered that Chalk Markers are great for leaving notes!  When I am out, I can leave a message letting my visitors know when I will be back.  You can leave your family members notes on the windows, mirrors or even their windshield.  Look how bold the colors are too!  




Liquid Chalkers are available in the 8 pack that you see above as well as 4 packs.  And yes you can buy a four pack of just the white!  Yay!  You can check them out on Amazon HERE and you can check out the Liquid Chalkers website at http://www.liquidchalkers.com/ to get more info about this product. 

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...