Friday, November 7, 2014

Book Review: Hope for the #Caregiver by Peter Rosenberger @WorthyPub @StandWithHope

*I received this book for purposes of review via Worthy Publishing.  All opinions expressed are my own.


Hope for the Caregiver
by:  Peter Rosenberger



About the Book:
"If you love somebody, you will be a caregiver.
If you live long enough, you'll need one."
--Peter Rosenberger

"Now the 65.7 million caregivers in America, making up 29 percent of the U.S. adult population, can turn to one of their own for encouragement and renewal. With three decades of experience and immense credibility, Peter Rosenberger offers proven practical help with biblical truths."




My Review:
Being a caregiver is a tough job.  I know this because I am one.  Not only do I care for my mother, who has ulcerative colitis, but I take care of my husband.  He is dying from stage 4 colon cancer.  It's tough.  To have to watch someone you love suffer is really hard.  That is the ultimate goal of a caregiver, to stop the suffering.
I was so excited to get the opportunity to review this book.  It is exactly what I needed for the place that I am at in my life right now.  This book is filled with encouraging words, quotes, scriptures and messages that will not only strengthen your spirit but renew you joy in life.  
Written by someone who truly understands and has walked the path of a caregiver forr over 30 years, this book is a like a breath of fresh air for me.  In the four parts of this book Peter covers everything from head, emotions, lifestyle and planning.  Full of sound advice and uplifting passages, I have found a new favorite book.  
If you or someone you know are a caregiver and need that boost of confidence and reasurring words, this is the book.  Get it as a gift or get it for yourself.
You can find it HERE on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...