Thursday, August 14, 2014

Product Review: Australian #TeaTreeOil - Including FREE Recipe Guide


*I received the product in this post for free.  All opinions expressed are my own.



Check it Out!  Essentials oils have been getting a lot of attention lately.  There are so many benefits of oils that I have been exploring them more and more.  I love finding products that can do the job I need done in a natural and safer way.  I first used Tea Tree Oil back when my kids were in elementary school.
Having a little girl with long hair it wasn't long before we got a taste of the lice bug.  What an ordeal this little nit can cause!  I would spend upwards of $50 on products to kill and rid those pesky things.  I finally was told to try Tea Tree Oil and it was cheaper, healthier than all those chemicals and effective.

Tea Tree Oil is one of the most versatile essential oils.  It can be used to make your own shampoos, lotions, soaps and even body wash.  It can be used to treat acne, cold sores and ringworm too!  Tea Tree Oil is often used to protect wounds and treat fungus.  Not only that but it is quite useful around the home as well.  You can make your own all natural household cleaners and detergents.   Because of it's disinfecting qualities it makes a great bathroom and kitchen spray.

I am so glad I got the opportunity to review this product and have so many uses planned for it!  I first used it as a cleaner and it is amazing.  Chemical free and all natural, I can rest easy knowing I am using products that are safer for my family.
Every 4 ounce bottle comes with a Free 100 page guide that will provide you with all the ways that this oil can be used to improve our life and make it safer too!




I could not get over the many ways that Tea Tree Oil can be used and I love having the recipe guide at my fingertips.  I am personally not that fond of the scent of this oil and I don't know that I could put it near my face without some scented oils included so I decided to clean with it first.  I want to take advantage of the anti-bacterial properties.  I first made the all purpose cleaner and I love it.  It is great for the countertops, the floors and tables and chairs. 


You can head over to Amazon HERE and get yourself some of this 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...