Thursday, July 31, 2014

Product Review: iGotTech #MagneticScreenDoor


*I received the product in this post for free for purposes of review, however all opinions are my own.



Check it Out! It's summertime and that means enjoying the outdoors!  I happen to have a lot of doors in my home.  There are 5 doors that lead outside.  Only 2 of those doors have screen doors and here in the south, that can be a problem.  We have a ton of bugs and right now a ton of mosquitoes!  I hate mosquitoes and flies!  Having a screen door is useful for keeping the bugs out and for letting the air in on cooler days.  Problem is those big metal and glass screen doors are pretty expensive.  I don't have the money or the inclination to install one of those complicated doors.  
When I recently got the opportunity to review the #1 Best Screen I was all over that!  
The iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door is premium quality and constructed to be tough and long lasting.  This screen door is one piece with Velcro sewn around the entire frame.  And this is reinforced Velcro too!  There are no gaps and the iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door comes with a "Bugs Not Invited" guarantee.  Great for home, RV or even garages, this is a well made and easy to install product that really works.


There are not a lot of pieces and with the help of a quick how to installation video, putting the #1 Best Screen door up is easy and fast.


This is the door that I chose to install this product on.  The #1 Best Screen has a full 83" height and contains 26 powerful magnets that are buried within the reinforced adjoining edges so they won't break or fall off.  



Installing this is a breeze and other than a hammer, there are no extra tools needed.  I simply attached the Velcro strips to the frame of the door and then used the included nails to secure the Velcro strips to make them permanent.  Then I simply attach my screen piece.  It was a perfect fit for this door and looks really great. 



Here is the after picture of my magnetic screen door installed.  The pic on the left is from outside and the one on the right is looking out the door from inside.  There is a clear view and as you can see, no gaps in the screen door.  Those magnets really are well placed and just fall back into place once you pass through.  I like that this product is only folded a few times in the packaging as it keeps it flatter and smoother.  
I am very happy with the look and the effectiveness of this product.
You can get more information on the iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door and all their other products over at http://iGotTech.com.  


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...